Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
New owner of a 2013 Dart GT in pitch black. Just got it yesterday for DW (replacing 02 Monte SS). Neat little car with the 2.4 Tigershark and 6 speed auto. Still figuring things out with it. I am usually over at ChallengerforumZ but now we're a 3 Dodge family. I have some questions that I will post up later.
Have a great day!
SteveB

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hey Steve, Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us and congrats on the new ride. Would love to see a pic or two and def want to here what you are planning for it. Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks David,
Just ordered a set of Husky floor liners. Have them in my Challenger and like them very much. Other than that I might go for Mopar mud flaps or similar and SS sill plates. I'll post some pics soon (they're still on my phone).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the wife is not liking the low profile tires on the 18s. I might see if 16s will fit with GT brakes. There "appears" to be enough room but it will wait until the weather warms up. So far I'm liking the Dart much better than my old 04 MINI Cooper but not my Challenger.

·
Registered
768 Posts
The 17s ride pretty nice. I think the 16s are steelies with caps. I bet you can find someone local willing to trade you 17s for your 18s.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Steve, I'm Scott from Rhode Island as well, I have a 2013 Limited with the 1.4l turbo. Love my car but was without it for 2 months this past fall due to the turbo wastegate valve. I've got it back and runs like a champ now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Scott, I don't know what would happen if this car got tied up that long. The whole purpose is to replace an ageing Monte SS.

I have a quick phone pic I took of it Saturday when we took it home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts