Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a proud owner of a 2014 Dodge Dart Limited. I am checking in to this new to me site. I traded in my 2010 RAM 1500 Hemi 4x4. I know, but we just moved into our new to us house and bills, as of right now it makes better money sense to do this. Other than the size difference,lol, I love it. So far just got it Saturday 7-19-2014 it had 3 miles on it,lol. I have about 110 now. I did notice a flaw, the headlights seem to be cracked in the front corners near the grill. Please, check your headlights and let me know if you have the same issue. I am taking mine in to the dealer today to get it looked at. Now no big deal, but over time it could lead to a failure in the lights from water damage. It may be a over tightening of a bolt, or similar problem. It may be a assembly line issue that Chrysler may not know about and the more feedback, we can prevent a major recall, maybe. Anyways, that is my story so far, thanks!!!:D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Congrats on your new Dart. Any plans to personalize it? Besides being a 2014 Limited, tell us more. Color, eng/trans, options?

Thanks for joining us.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't have a crack in my lens... but the seal is terrible, there is moisture that shows up in my headlights after any kind of humidity above 70% (same with my dad's '14 Rallye). Perhaps you are right about a manufacturer line issue.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, about the detail part,lol. Yes, I do plan to customize, get the windows tinted first, after that not sure. I have not seen/heard of a lot to do with them as yet. I was all about my RAM, so... Now on to the 2014 Dart Limited... Color is Pitch Black, Engine is 2.4L Tiger shark, Transmission is 6-speed auto with auto stick. It is pretty much loaded. Uconnect(R) 8.4N AM/FM/NAV
8.4-Inch Touch Screen Display
Premium Instrument Cluster with Tachometer Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror w/ Microphone SiriusXM Satellite Radio w/ 1-Yr Radio Subscription SiriusXM Travel Link(TM) / 1-Year Subscription SiriusXM Traffic(TM) / 1-Year Traffic Service
For More Information, Call 888-539-7474
Garmin(R) GPS Navigation
Uconnect(R) Voice Command with Bluetooth(R) Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Control Heated Front Seats
Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Illuminated Instrument Panel Surround
iPod(R) Control
Speed Control
Luxury Door Trim Panel
Soft Touch Instrument Panel
Ambient LED Interior Lighting
Power 6-Way Driver Seat
Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust
Automatic Headlamps
Fog Lamps
LED "Racetrack" Tail
LampsBody-Color Power Heated Mirrors
Exterior Mirrors with Turn Signals
Power Express Open / Close Sunroof
Customer Preferred Package 28L Technology Group
Intrusion Alarm
ParkSense(R) Rear Park Assist System Blind Spot and Rear Cross Path Detection Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers
High Intensity Discharge Headlamps Front Floor Mats
Rear Floor Mats
9 Alpine(R) Speakers with Subwoofer 506-Watt Amplifier
Compact Spare Tire
17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Aluminum Polished Wheels.
Well, that about covers it all,lmao!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts