Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey can someone here please help me? I got the new dodge dart , it has the standard evic (2 button) and small screen and i can't find the average fuel consumption menu. It goes from current mpg to cruising speed or something. does it note have average fuel info??

·
Registered
768 Posts
When you say it has current mpg is that a bar drifting back and forth under the numbers 20 and 40 or something like that. That is the current mpg display. On mine the screen before that one that has a mpg number on it like 30.6mpg. That number is a rolling average. If you watch it you will see it also changes as you are driving. It is the average mpg since the last time it was reset. I reset mine whenever I fill my tank. When in that display if you hold the right arrow button for a couple seconds it will reset. Hope this answered your question.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's what i'm saying. mine doesnt have a screen before that shows average fuel level. it jumps from current mpg to current speed. i cant find anywhere in the menu average mpg. :(
it's impossible for a car built in 2013 not to have average fuel level!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
That is strange. I looked at mine this morning on my way to work to make sure of the sequence of screans. #1 temp and odometer, #2 digital speed, #3 tripmeter A & B, #4 miles to empty, #5 average mpg, #6 current mpg graph, #7 tire psi, #8 settings. The settings on mine only lets you change units and language.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yeah really. I would have thought that would have been standard. Mine is the SXT but for something as simple as that display menu it should be the same on all models. Have you asked your dealer for an explination?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Too new?

mine is exactly the same but without miles to empty and average mpg :(( wtf??
How many miles do you have on your odometer and have you completed your first fuel cycle yet? I didn't notice that screen until I first added fuel to my tank. How can it calculate miles to empty unless it gets one fill?

·
Registered
768 Posts
I hadn't thought of that. I just always remember it being there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Different options selected when one buys the car display different EVIC screens. Have the dealer check what you purchased.

Mine shows mpg for all 4 tires but other options only show a red light if the specific tire needs air.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts