Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new here and my name is dan but everyone just usually calls me Mighty Mouse (because I'm small but mighty!) I bought a dodge dart last year after some stupid driver totaled my Kia soul when they drive their Subaru into it. Anyways, I'm new to the forums here and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to all my fellow dart lovers!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi Dan! Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. Any plans to alter or improve the looks/performance of your dart?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm planning on putting in a drp ultimate air intake in super mirror orange, a rear diffuser and a remin or ti5 factory flat black flush spoiler. Just gotta get the money for all that. And eventually wheels in flat black/orange, but I'm having a hugely difficult time finding that color combo to fit my dart. I have 17 inch stock wheels now. I was looking at the kronig grey/orange 17 inch but they don't fit my car. I'm looking for something like those in that subtle combination that actually fits my car. Any suggestions? Thanks. I'm glad to be here and part of the club!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts