Dodge Dart Forums banner

Hoping to join the ranks

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  mark118 
#1 ·
Hi I'm Tre from Michigan, and very close to buying a Dart SXT 2.0 L4 SFI DOHC 16V with a sunroof and nice options. Trading in my Yaris and my boyfriend thinks it's a risk because of Dart reliability ... and I know some people have had their problems, and others really love their Darts.

My Yaris is OK but not fun. This would be my first Dodge.

Anyone else get their Darts even if family or friends were skeptical but you just kind of fell in love with the car?

#5 ·
my dad didnt like them untill he saw how awesomely loaded the dart comes for such a low price.

the reliability of the 2.0 is awesome. your BF dont know what he talking about. lol.

the 13s have some hiccups but majority of it was worked out with the 14.

ihave over 9K on my dart and never had a problem.

#6 ·
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. When I first read your post I thought you were trading in your BF with your Yaris:D. Yes there have been some with issues but I think most, myself included are very happy with our Dart. I have just over 16K on mine and love every minute i'm driving it or looking at it. We are still somewhat exclusive too.

Hope to be congratulating you soon. Enjoy the forumZ.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.