Dodge Dart Forums banner

How did you find DDFZ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
don't have a choice for "i put a bug in someones ear" LOL ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
From one of the 'Z' sites.

·
Registered
17 Posts
From the 10 emails I received about the new site...

You guys gotta consolidate your email lists lol.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys! Those of you on multi Z's will get swamped now and then! Hehehehe

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Good ole Google, lmao

·
Registered
63 Posts
Google landed me here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Been a member of ChallengerforumZ for a few years so this was a natural after getting the Dart GT :)

On edit > So I just noticed that I registered here in Nov 2012. Took a while to get the car...

·
Registered
284 Posts
after researching the car and not wanting one at all. i went to the dealer when i heard about the GT models begin to be released at my dealer. i saw the 14 GT sitting in the lot, asked to test drive then got approved while i was on test drive loved the car and never looked back. got home and figured id go and join a few forums to allow my info to grow on the car. found the Z and have been cruising the forum since.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am on the challenger forumz, was just natural to join this after we purchased the dart for our DD. We have a little over 12k on it and so far is a great car!

·
Registered
73 Posts
been on the nitro forumz for 9 months
traded it in for the dart, so it was natural to come here

·
Registered
12 Posts
Been a member of ChallengerforumZ for a few years so this was a natural after getting the Dart GT :)

On edit > So I just noticed that I registered here in Nov 2012. Took a while to get the car...
Yeah...This is where I came from too...but it was a friend on the ChallengerZ that got me here....and the poll won't let me fill two choices at the same time....LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts