Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyones summer so far?

What have you done or going to do?

Finally warmed up here in the PNW. Been seeing some more Darts around the area. Saw a Pitch Black like mine sunday that had the wing that others on here have installed. Was going the other way so didn't get a chance to see how it looked. Maybe I will see it again.

Driving to Idaho this weekend to Silverwood amusement park with the family. Love the rollercoasters and water slides, gonna be fun. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had knee surgery... So I haven't been doing a whole lot. Between that and Louisiana being so stupid hot as of late, it's been difficult to do to much in the outside realms. The worst part of all of this is that I can't drive my car!!! Having a manual, and surgery on my let knee... I can't push in the clutch... :( So, I have been working a little harder at physical Therapy to get enough leg strength up to push the clutch (I'm not over doing it though ;) )

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had knee surgery... So I haven't been doing a whole lot. Between that and Louisiana being so stupid hot as of late, it's been difficult to do to much in the outside realms. The worst part of all of this is that I can't drive my car!!! Having a manual, and surgery on my let knee... I can't push in the clutch... :( So, I have been working a little harder at physical Therapy to get enough leg strength up to push the clutch (I'm not over doing it though ;) )
Don't know what your doctor ordered but I think you need a kiddy pool, an umbrella for shade, a lounge chair and a margarita:D! Therapy is hard.

Hope you get back into your Dart soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts