Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some may know me from Challenger ForumZ...and yes...I still have my RT...but since the Dart was first introduced I've been wanting one to replace my wife and I's 96 Ply minivan. Other than being too poor with the Challenger notes and life in general the thing that has kept me from being here sooner is price and not wanting to settle for anything but a SXT with a manual tranny. Pretty tough combo to come by...at least around here. Well...that all changed yesterday when the car I've been wanting finally came to us via an E-mail from a dealer we checked with over a year ago. After our 2K down...we where out the door for just barely over 16K. Even though we will be scraping by now untill the last note on the Challenger....I figured this was has good has it ever would get...LOL
Looking forward to being in another great Z forum.
Dan and Cindy

·
Registered
73 Posts
welcome
like your challenger

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Dan! Good to see you made it over here! Thanks for the pics too!
Thanks Joe....Looks like I'm in for a learning curve around here...and not just with the new Dart. LOL I can't have my screen zoomed to 125% here like over there....and I must have set something wrong somewhere becouse I'm not getting E-mail notifications to reponces on this thread.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome
like your challenger
Thanks for the welcome. The Header Orange is my favorite color on the Darts but quess the wife has some say-so since this is her car mainly...lol Do I see right that you have a SXT with the 6-speed? What did you do....order it that way? I had to look for over a year for that combo!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. The Header Orange is my favorite color on the Darts but quess the wife has some say-so since this is her car mainly...lol Do I see right that you have a SXT with the 6-speed? What did you do....order it that way? I had to look for over a year for that combo!!!
its the 6spd auto
you said you looked for the 6spd manual, right

we bought this car off the lot, my wife loves the orange

·
Registered
768 Posts
Dan and Cindy, Welcome from the PNW aka WA. That is one nice lookin carport full of red dodge!Thanks for joining us and sharing the pics of Cindy's new ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dan and Cindy, Welcome from the PNW aka WA. That is one nice lookin carport full of red dodge!Thanks for joining us and sharing the pics of Cindy's new ride.
Thanks for the welcome there David. Yeah...Cindy has her DD now but what you don't see farther to the left is my DD. My bought by my dad new and given to me 20 some years ago 79 Dodge Tradesman 200 maxivan with original never been out 360 engine and 727 tranny. I'm almost at 350K miles on it and I'm pretty sure it's going to outlive me....LMAO:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts