Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I know I've been pretty much off the map on this site and I apologize. I used to be a very active member of this forum. Anyways I got called for deployment about a month ago and just arrived in country so I should be back to being active. So I want to personally welcome all of our new members to the Z and to all our old members..it's good to be back!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome Back........... And Thank you for all you do for our country

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone I do appreciate all the love...so whats the newest main things they've released for the Dart in the past 3 months? Anything worth buying?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hiya, dude. Welcome.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thank you everyone I do appreciate all the love...so whats the newest main things they've released for the Dart in the past 3 months? Anything worth buying?
Hey bro, welcome back, and thx for what you do for our country by serving.

Well, I've seen quite a few performance parts roll out for the 1.4l turbo from various vendors. FMIC, true CAI, hot/cold side pipes, catback exhaust, and the go pedal of course. Eibach has some lowering springs out now for the Dart. Of course none of the gazillion promised MOPAR products are availabe yet...except for slushmats and mudflaps, woohoo! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome back! Your posts on this site pretty much sold me on the dart as well. Also, from a fellow service member, thank you for your service!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Ditto on the welcome back and thank you. If you feel like it share your adventure. And when you get a chance for some of us newer to the Z post up a pick or two of your dart for some inspiration.

Welcome back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts