Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased Eibach Lowering springs for my dart. IM still a little iffy on them. Has anyone had any issues with their dart after lowering them? Axle issues, brake issues, faster wear on the tires? thanks for the feed back

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you installed them yourself; did you make sure that the spring is fully seated in the strut tower "holders" (for lack of a better term)? There are grooves that the spring should fit into, it is possible to put them in upside down. Had this happen on my brother's car... makes a popping sound and messes up the camber if they don't 'seat' properly.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I have the Sportlines and love how the Dart looks. Only issue is scraping the nose a lot. Have been thinking about trying to get the Proline fronts as they are a little less drop. No trouble with tire wear. I did adjust the camber in the rear. I do here the strut tower bearing when I first steer the car pulling out of the garage but I don't think it is spring related as others without the Eibach springs have commented on hearing it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts