Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im in the process of trading in my pontiac g6 for a 2013 dodge dart Rallye 2.0l w/6 speed. Im wanting to know if anyone has had any problems and what people think about it. Im looking to trade in my car this week. So im looking for any input possible from current owners.

·
Administrator
1,263 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NC! You'll get answers from both sides of that. Lots of cars out there without any issues but the few that have them seem tough to clear them up. Of course you will get some with the first year models out.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. I have the 2013 SXT w/2.0 auto. I love it! I traded from a 02 neon. I had one issue early on with a control module in the electronics. The dealership did a great job imo. They worked well with Chrysler and got me back on the road. Not all dealers have done as well caring for thier customers as you will most likely here. I just hit 15K on the odometer and enjoy every minute spent driving.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Your Dart will not be as powerful as the G6 if the Pontiac has a V6. My oldest son has a 2008 G6 GXP 2 door and my youngest son has a 2013 Dart GT. Both love their cars. The Dart will do better on gas. The Dart has great lines for a sedan. Sporty yet practical! You will love your new one!

·
Registered
284 Posts
^^^ was about to say that,lol.

welcome to the forum. hope you enjoy your stay.

also if i may ask, why the 2.0 rallye? im sure the GT has the same incentives as the Rallye?

·
Banned
106 Posts
I have a 2013 with slow cooling system leaks, that the dealer should have been able to fix the first time, it took them three tries, and I had to tell them what to check. In NJ if it happens again they have to give me a new car, if it does I'll take a 2014. If I were you and you really want this car, get a 2014, it seems a lot of the bugs have been worked out. Its really sad Chrysler doesn't know how to service what they sell, or stand behind their product.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2014 Limited

I have a 2014 Limited with the 2.4 and auto trans and really like it. I have had up to 34 mpg and average 31-32 on my commute to work. This car is a replacement for my 2009 Dodge Avenger SXT that was totaled a few weeks ago. I think it is a comfortable ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts