Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
auto shift strange, a/c doesn't work right not cool enough, noises from motor, had the tranny bolt recall done, uconnect doesn't always work, sat radio same cuts in and out... i love the style but hate the fact you can't count on this auto..... dealer say really no fixes....... let me use another one to see if it was any different and it was not... So what is the answer DODGE,,,,, i'm really unhappy!!! i need my a/c to work and the accessories i paid for to work......... What is up with this nice looking auto, that with a little more detail to workmanship could be a great car..... to me it's worthless......... I just love it.... but that doesn't help me get from a to b... Help any one,,, contacted dodge...... so it's lemon law here in Wa. State...I really just want the car fixed.... and other than taking it to the dealer every day and they are not sure they will ever fix.....??? Help???? I put dual exhaust on it, sound better than stock.... tinted windows and than these problems came up i bouth in Feb, so ? you don't know till it get 80 outside..:mad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts