Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard any word of Eibach or any other spring company coming out with their lowering and performance suspension kits anytime soon?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nope, haven't heard or seen anything yet for lowering our Darts...mine needs it bad though! Got to close this wheel gap...

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, haven't heard or seen anything yet for lowering our Darts...mine needs it bad though! Got to close this wheel gap...
I swear we have a higher ride height than Jeep Wranglers HAHA

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*UPDATE* I talked to Eibach today and they have one type of springs for us out and a more customizable set of springs in development...won't be long till we see em now!

·
Registered
56 Posts
did you by chance get the price for the springs that are out now? i looked at em on their website but the price showed up as ERROR

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you by chance get the price for the springs that are out now? i looked at em on their website but the price showed up as ERROR
I believe it was $294 but don't quote me just yet...i have to double check.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I know Modern Performance is working on a set. I've seen pics of their progress, looks great.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cant wait for the Sportlines to come out, some 18's, Sportlines, tinted windows, and SRT hood these cars will look insane!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Cant wait for the Sportlines to come out, some 18's, Sportlines, tinted windows, and SRT hood these cars will look insane!
You have good taste! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts