Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening ladies and gents;

I am a new owner of a 2013 Bright White Dart Rallye!

I bought a 2012 Ford Focus Titanium with every bell and whistle a while back. I got an amazing deal on the Focus, but it wasn't what I wanted. I was watching the Dart since it's re-birth, and immediately fell in love with it. In my opinion, it is the first car I actually fell in love with when I saw it. I bought the focus, but I just wasn't happy in it.

So what did I do? I sold the Focus to a family friend, and signed my life away for the second time! The Dart I ordered is a Bright White Dart Rallye with the race-track tail light, the 1.4L turbo, six-speed manual, and Hyper-Black wheels. The car will arrive at my dealer in a few days, and I couldn't be happier!

While I did down-grade from a top-of-the-line Ford Focus to the Dart, I love it like I never did the Focus. The way I ordered my Dart is just how I wanted it: nothing special on the inside, just a simple, sporty, great looking turbo car.

A little about myself: I am 21 years old, attending college, as well as being in the United States Coast Guard. My past vehicles are:

1998 Ford Contour SVT
2004 Dodge SRT-4
2006 Suzuki SV650-S
2009 Buell 1125R
2012 Ford Focus Ti

And my first brand-new car: the Dodge Dart! It reminds me of the 2004 SRT-4 I had a while back, and I am so excited to get the Dart. As soon as the car comes in, I will post some pictures on-line. Thank you for your time!

ATFIII

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome from VA, congrats on the new Dart!

·
Registered
65 Posts
It is a step down but I support your decision. Welcome! I have a cobra and I get way more people telling they like the dodge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts