1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
1,261 Posts
I hate to say this but I would be real leery of this. We have tons of questions on the other forums about chips & modules and 99% are scams. Most don't do anything and can damage your car. I don't know anything about this company and it may be real, just throwing a word of caution out there.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah, I've seen a bunch of other new Dart owners install these parts, haven't heard anything but great reviews thus far...just too much coin for me...but like I said other owners have bought these and confirmed it's a must do Mod in their opinion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will chime in on this the magnetti marelli chips do work, and they are safe. But i will add this i do not recomend taking the module past its preset of 77%. We have put them on Abarths here at work and my god they are fun to drive! and they are easy to install to boot! $$$ lol

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will chime in on this the magnetti marelli chips do work, and they are safe. But i will add this i do not recomend taking the module past its preset of 77%. We have put them on Abarths here at work and my god they are fun to drive! and they are easy to install to boot! $$$ lol
AWESOME!...thanks for the input guys!

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I considered buying this chip but its allot of money let me know how it goes in terms of performance? also check out their front mount intercooler kit for the 1.4 multiair fiat would look sick on the dart
do you have a direct link for that?

·
Registered
1 Posts
jkelly16 I'm curious as to why you would be leery of using a performance modification unit that is made by the company that builds the entire fuel management electronics for this engine? Magnetti Marelli is the electronics and electrical component manufacturer of the entire FIAT family which includes Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Maserati, Chrysler, Jeep,Dodge,Ram Trucks and Iveco

·
Administrator
1,261 Posts
jkelly16 I'm curious as to why you would be leery of using a performance modification unit that is made by the company that builds the entire fuel management electronics for this engine? Magnetti Marelli is the electronics and electrical component manufacturer of the entire FIAT family which includes Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Maserati, Chrysler, Jeep,Dodge,Ram Trucks and Iveco
I was not familiar with it and I think I explained that in the post. For every one that's a valid product there's a hundred out there that's not and people waste their money every day without questioning what the manufacturer claims.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The only reason I know them is when I owned my avenger they had created an AWD avenger that was kick ass. So I would say that they are worth the trust.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts