Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the MM ecm the other day and I must say I am impressed.. woke the car up a whole lot and was very simple to install. it also comes with a remote to switch back to stock on the fly.. its a bit pricey but worth it imo. I have drp intake, drp intercooler pipes, magnaflow cat back on also stock setting I peak at 20 psi then hold 17-18 until high rpm's when I put the ecm on the 2 setting, im peaking 25 psi and holding 23-24. I also noticed a difference in feel while out of boost. has a bit more spunk before the turbo spins up..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The go pedal just gets rid of the delay in drive by wire systems. Madness does have their own ECM

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What two things are you referring to. The ECM and go pedal are not the same. The ecm's essentially are

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The ECM plugs into the engine harness and modifies the tune. The go pedal just gets rid of the delay in the throttle. Go pedal is the same as a sprint booster

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On their website they have a printout. And on another forum a guy dynoed 20 hp gain. Which feels about right to me. It's noticeably different

·
Registered
7 Posts
does the magneto marelli ecm tune something that the dealership would be able to tell if you have had it on the vehicle or is it considered as some would say a soft tune that when you take off you can not see that it was every on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts