Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked here and there online and locally for great mats for the Limited. I cannot seem to find anything under $50 for a set. I don't necessarily want anything embroidered on them, or even the Dodge name, but that would be nice.

Has anyone seen anything out there that's all-weather? Right now I just have the stock ones that came with the car, nothing plastic over them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I just ordered the MOPAR Dart rubber slashmats off of ebay. I think it was a little over $70 shipped for all 4 mats.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'll look into those!

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Those do look really good! and $70 shipped really can't be beat. Appreciate the post!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I work in construction and use my dart for commute to and from work plus to and from job sites so its a pain to take off my work boots every time I step in my car so Im wanting to get black molded weather tech mats to catch as much dirt and mud as possible. Found some on ebay but they are pricey but worth it! !

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Weather Tech pic

Sorry its crooked....I love my floor liners!

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
We got the Mopar slush mats with DART logo. Perfect fit and very happy with them. Price was right. The Weathertech ones are perfect for heavy duty use like discussed above. For normal use the Mopar ones are great and far less costly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts