Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Well well well, broke the 100K mark. I just hit 20K on mine.

So tell us about it. What worked, what needed service, anything wear out besides tires, brakes and wipers:D?

Are you happy with how the car has performed for you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
So guys im pretty sure I have more miles on my dart than any other in America..100336. You?
Wow! ... That's quite a lot of miles for a car that has only been on the market for 26 months ... You must have one heck of a commute :rolleyes: ... or go on a lot of cross-country trips! :D

I too am curious how long you've owned your Dart ... and what engine / transmission combo it has?

I've had my '13 Dodge Dart LIMITED (with the 1.4L MultiAir Turbo engine / 6-speed manual transmission) for almost 2 years now ... and I only have 54,500 miles on it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Wow! ... That's quite a lot of miles for a car that has only been on the market for 26 months ... You must have one heck of a commute :rolleyes: ... or go on a lot of cross-country trips! :D

I too am curious how long you've owned your Dart ... and what engine / transmission combo it has?

I've had my '13 Dodge Dart LIMITED (with the 1.4L MultiAir Turbo engine / 6-speed manual transmission) for almost 2 years now ... and I only have 54,500 miles on it.
welcome 57Chryslerdart, im gonna have to ask, since your new to post and introduction in the new section. thanx and have a good day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome 57Chryslerdart, im gonna have to ask, since your new to post and introduction in the new section. thanx and have a good day.
I'm not new ... I joined this forum on August 2nd 2012 ... posted an intro and filled out all of my profile info ... but later deleted all of it when a member of this forum felt it OK to plagiarize from another Dart forum that I frequent ... including copying word for word some of my posts & images on that other forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.