Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Well well well, broke the 100K mark. I just hit 20K on mine.

So tell us about it. What worked, what needed service, anything wear out besides tires, brakes and wipers:D?

Are you happy with how the car has performed for you?

·
Banned
106 Posts
Wow that's 50,000 miles per year. Is it still in one piece? lol. Your Dart may go down in history as the only one to make it to 100,000 miles, LMAO

·
Registered
284 Posts
HORY SHEET!

but by foreign car policy your car should have exploded by now. american cars cant make it 100K,lol.

congrats

what engine and trans?

problem free?

·
Registered
2 Posts
So guys im pretty sure I have more miles on my dart than any other in America..100336. You?
Wow! ... That's quite a lot of miles for a car that has only been on the market for 26 months ... You must have one heck of a commute :rolleyes: ... or go on a lot of cross-country trips! :D

I too am curious how long you've owned your Dart ... and what engine / transmission combo it has?

I've had my '13 Dodge Dart LIMITED (with the 1.4L MultiAir Turbo engine / 6-speed manual transmission) for almost 2 years now ... and I only have 54,500 miles on it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Wow! ... That's quite a lot of miles for a car that has only been on the market for 26 months ... You must have one heck of a commute :rolleyes: ... or go on a lot of cross-country trips! :D

I too am curious how long you've owned your Dart ... and what engine / transmission combo it has?

I've had my '13 Dodge Dart LIMITED (with the 1.4L MultiAir Turbo engine / 6-speed manual transmission) for almost 2 years now ... and I only have 54,500 miles on it.
welcome 57Chryslerdart, im gonna have to ask, since your new to post and introduction in the new section. thanx and have a good day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome 57Chryslerdart, im gonna have to ask, since your new to post and introduction in the new section. thanx and have a good day.
I'm not new ... I joined this forum on August 2nd 2012 ... posted an intro and filled out all of my profile info ... but later deleted all of it when a member of this forum felt it OK to plagiarize from another Dart forum that I frequent ... including copying word for word some of my posts & images on that other forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts