Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if anyone knows when the Mopar hood will be available for the Darts. I love the look of this hood and will be buying it when they come available. I am also wondering where to get a sharkfin antenna to replace the "BEE STINGER". Thanks in advance. Love My Dart by the way.

·
Registered
768 Posts
If you Google search "VG Shark Fin Antenna Mark II" They are about $75 and they color match. If you look in this section page 2 of the posts there is a thread on Shark Fin antenna.

And I am def wanting a Mopar hood for my Pitch Black SXT.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
I'm sure everyone is waiting to get that hood. I have a few connections in Mopar and am sending my car to get it installed. If I remember to get On this site, I'll upload pics. It should be very soon they start releasing things though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you saying you know when it will be available? Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anyone heard about the hood. The dealership told me there is a special edition dart that is being released in the second quarter and he thought it would have the hood. David5525 thanks for the link I bought and installed the sharkfin from Visual Garage. Great product all around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Scat Pack? I've just picked up a 2014 ext rallye add on package and there doesn't seam a whole lot available for this yet? any idea if there is a cold air intake or a turbo available for the 2.4??

·
Registered
284 Posts
Scat Pack? I've just picked up a 2014 ext rallye add on package and there doesn't seam a whole lot available for this yet? any idea if there is a cold air intake or a turbo available for the 2.4??
the dart refresh in 2016 is introducing a new family of engines. the new family is called the Hurricane. there will be a 2.0 NA that will be about GT power most likely and be direct injected. the 2.0 Turbo hurricane will be a little bit over the Focus ST. and the SRT4 will be 2.4 Turbo. Gilles gave hints on new engines in a interview on Autolite After Hours.

also i believe that the reason nothing from the "SCAT PACKS" being released is because they where gonna change the engines out so thye didnt waste money on the parts,lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts