Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new grills installed and painted the lower road light trim black. I want the GT/SkatPact hood! Please!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
unfortunately the scat pack will never come out for this gen of the dart. but there is hope later since the 2.4 Multiair will be the only engine to survive the refresh of 2016, as the way things look for now.

grill looks good, CLOSE UP PIX PLZ.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check out my pics in the pic section under what do you think. Any closer and you can see the factory grill behind it. Still thinking about taking the rotozip to the factory grill to make it look better.
Thanks.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
unfortunately the scat pack will never come out for this gen of the dart. but there is hope later since the 2.4 Multiair will be the only engine to survive the refresh of 2016, as the way things look for now.

grill looks good, CLOSE UP PIX PLZ.
I disagree with this statement as I have a friend who works in Mopar and IF everything goes as planned...the scat pack is supposed to be available in Nov for ours. Of course something may come up and sooner or later these aftermarket guys will make something.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Awesome job on the grill though OP. You just put the mesh over the factory crosshair?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Extreme close up, even cought my beautiful wife unaware:D. I did remove the cross hair but it is mounted to a flat solid surface so it reflects. I even tried painting that surface flat black to try and hide it. I am hesitent to cut it out as it may weaken the front clip. If you are more tha 8 feet away you don't really notice it. The lower grill is usually shadowed and it is spaced forward more so you don't see it. The upper grill had to be a lot closer together. I got the material from www.customcargrills.com and hand formed it. They have pre-cutout grills that zip tie to the factory lower grill but they are flat and I wasn't impressed. They offer kickbacks on your purchase for pics of your car with thier grill material.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts