Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey names Anthony Allen. I'm a Chrysler Auto-tech at a dealership in Summerville, SC. I have a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T DDCT. So far I've installed with my Dad, Injen intercooler pipes, Modern Performance Bored Throttle body, Tork boost leak kit, Forge BOV Plate, Injen Short Ram Intake, Dartmadness Go pedal throttle box, RoadRace Motorsports Stage 3 ultimate Piggyback ECU, Road Race Motorsports Light Weight Crank Pulley, Road Race Motorsports Turbo blanket, DRP Race Dump Exhaust, Modern Performance Strut Tower bar and waiting to be delivered parts are Road Race Downpipe and Downpipe blanket. Still haven't decided on Eibach sportline lowering springs or BC Racing coilovers. Other than maybe getting tint I don't plan any exterior mods. We mostly build for all go.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have that exhaust uploaded onto YouTube so we can hear it... do you?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice Dart. Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Sounds like you and your dad have a great project going there. Have you dynoed it or gone to the track for a time? Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Could you put the link where you found the Roadrace motorsports Stage 3 piggyback ECU? Thank you.
//Nevermind, I found it. :]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No dyno yet, and right now trying to find out if the stock throttle is better for a the mods I have. Roadrace says it is but better for lightly modified cars sooooo if anyone wants a bored throttle body for the 1.4t the tork one I have from damnfastdd.com I can sell for 100. used it or about 3 days then got my modern performance one I can sell for 160 that was used for 1 day. let me know. also here is the downpipe pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
No dyno yet, and right now trying to find out if the stock throttle is better for a the mods I have. Roadrace says it is but better for lightly modified cars sooooo if anyone wants a bored throttle body for the 1.4t the tork one I have from damnfastdd.com I can sell for 100. used it or about 3 days then got my modern performance one I can sell for 160 that was used for 1 day. let me know. also here is the downpipe pic.
Just got my MPx one from Modern Performance today in the mail. Where was this post last week? Lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol sorry man, I've been talking to Road Race a lot trying to see what they run then do it myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still got the damnfastdd tb? I'm new to the dart and I'm looking to start building it from the ground up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts