Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop in an say hi. I look forward to browsing the forums. I will post pics up soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh, sorry to hear you live down there :). It's a nice place to visit, but I don't think I could live there. I thought GA was hot until I went there...it's like a sauna. And I've been to Helen. Loved it. Went there with a buddy of mine for VW show some years back.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. What is the Squizz? Any plans for your Dart? Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Squizz is just an old nickname I've kept for some time now haha. To be completely honest, I can't remember how I got it - sometime in my teens :). It's odd how common of a username it is tho, there are allot of past forums I couldn't use it on as it was already taken.

No specific plans for the Dart besides tint. It's actually my commute car. I drive 45 miles one way to work 3 days a week, so the Charger's average 22mpg just was not doing it for me. Spent about $75-$85 on gas each week by the time I got done going to work and running around. I had to trade in my baby to get the Dart, a 2003 Grand Prix GTP. It was no better - 16mpg in the city and it needed premium. The Dart was a perfect fit. I wanted something sporty looking and decent on gas.

I get my modding fix from my project truck. I have an 81 C10 SWB that's in the mid stages of an LSX turbo swap. A Chevy 5.3L, a Holset turbo and a 4L80 trans will be the make-up of the drivetrain.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thats cool man. I had a 78 stepside project. Was a strait 6. I put the 73 grill on it and re-did the bed planks in oak. Baught a retired cop car for the 350/350. Man it was fun.

Definately on the tint. I love my dart the way it came. I had an 02 neon before I got the Dart. Havin a great time just doin little things to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.