Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new Dart Limited. It has most of the extras I wanted. Leather seats, navigation , sunroof, etc. It has the 2.0 liter engine with the 6 speed auto transmission. I was interested in the 1.4 liter engine but was warned off by the dealer and stories I hear of problems with this engine. As an old Alfa Romeo owner I was interested that the car is based on the current Alfa Giulietta being sold in Europe. The handling, ride and steering are terrific.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. I had heard the Alfa link also. I know I like how the Dart handles. Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: HeartZ

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome...Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
car or cards

Congrats on the new car. Which are you enjoying more the new car or the cards(other than today of course)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a new Dart Limited. It has most of the extras I wanted. Leather seats, navigation , sunroof, etc. It has the 2.0 liter engine with the 6 speed auto transmission. I was interested in the 1.4 liter engine but was warned off by the dealer and stories I hear of problems with this engine. As an old Alfa Romeo owner I was interested that the car is based on the current Alfa Giulietta being sold in Europe. The handling, ride and steering are terrific.
I'm also a dart owner from the st.Louis area! We gotta meet up and cruise!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts