Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

Glad to be a part of the community. I'll be frank I don't know much about cars. I just changed out spark plugs for the first time and changed my own oil hahaha.

My first vehicle was a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 which was getting crap gas mileage ($480 a month in gas) so I traded it in and bought the dodge dart limited.

I have a 2013 Dodge Dart and a 2004 Ford Focus (the ford is impounded in GA due to letting a friend borrow it while I was on a training mission). Hopefully, I'll be getting the Ford back this weekend. Its either going to be traded in for a truck or used as a learning tool for my newbish self.

Anyway I saw the dart and wanted it so I bought one. A little expesive on my military salary especially with the negative equity on the truck, but with gas it basically paid for itself!

I learn fast so keep up with me ya hear? haha

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome to the Z from VA! Hope you get your Focus back soon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome aboard, you're right you are special! I can see the short bus! Haha I kid. Enjoy the forums!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to the Forumzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

And Congrats on your Dart !!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Forums, I noticed you're in KN. I'll be in Nashville TN about an Hour away from Ft Campbell over the 4th of July week.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the forums sir. I too am military and I certainly know how you feel.. LoL All to well...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts