Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone my name is Joe and I just bought a Dart on Friday. It is a 2013 SE left over new car from last year. The local Dodge dealer had a deal on it that was too good to pass up as my daily was a 2001 2500HD Silverado that was giving me about 10mpg average. I was looking at Rio's and used stuff but the deal on this Dart was pretty good.

It is a stripper model with no AC no power locks, but I am more than OK with that. It has a manual which is the only way I could see myself driving a 4 cylinder car.

I will be looking for some upgrades when the weather turns warmer and for sure want to go with a CAI, short throw shifter, maybe that box that is supposed to make the throttle response better. I will probably do a set of wheels and tires because the stock wheels with hub caps will not keep me happy long. I will be debating a cat back system too but not sure how I want to go with that. I have not been seeing much for performance parts but I am sure with it only being a model year old those will come. At least I am hoping they will come.

-Joe

·
Registered
768 Posts
Joe,
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. Sounds like you got the perfect car to build how you want it. Enjoy the site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts