1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think im gonna try the turbonetics bov soon hopefully. this should help the car hold boost much better as the stock recirc valve leaks like a sive under full boost

·
Registered
8 Posts
These are not BOV for the dart. They are generic ones. You will get nothing but a sound and a code.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are not BOV for the dart. They are generic ones. You will get nothing but a sound and a code.

I agree with your statement at least about the Turbonetics one, but the Forge is a replacement for the factory diverter valve. It bolts directly in place of it. Now since the factory valve has an electrical plug on it, I bet it will throw a CEL if disconnected so I'm not sure how Forge got around that. If it holds boost better and allows for adjustments when boost is increased like they claim, I may check it out. I have other stuff in mind first though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any ideas as to what might happen if you fun the stock blow off and the forge plate and try to integrate and aftermarket blow off valve. I been trying to come up with something custom but just wondering if anyone else has done it already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts