Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a week or two, I recently bought a Dart Rallye at my local dealer in the dark grey (Tungsten?) 1.4L turbo 6 speed manual. I absolutely refuse to drive an automatic, so that cut down my options of available vehicles, but I'm glad I came across the dart, I am absolutely loving this car.

I previously drove a 2001 jetta vr6 5 speed until it blew a cylinder... It wasn't worth the money to replace the engine so I trashed it and here I am!

I'm looking to add some tint to it ASAP, but other than that I really don't mod my cars much when it comes to performance. I fix people, not cars :) full time 911 EMT and also doing full time paramedic school), but I do like to drive. Who knows, I might have some work done when I'm no longer in school.

Being almost a month into owning the car, I'm glad the Jetta died. :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. First off I want to thank you for what you do!! I'm glad you joined us and stopped lurking:D.

·
Registered
28 Posts
WELCOME to the FORUM!

I believe that you're going to luv that Dart. They're fun rides.

I've always been a "Stock Never Goes Out Of Style" kinda guy ---- but my Dart is going to get a few tasteful mods.

Glad to have you join the forum. Visit often!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WELCOME to the FORUM!

I believe that you're going to luv that Dart. They're fun rides.

I've always been a "Stock Never Goes Out Of Style" kinda guy ---- but my Dart is going to get a few tasteful mods.

Glad to have you join the forum. Visit often!
Th more I play around, the more I consider it.

I want to work on the throttle response and turbo lag. the hill assist is really annoying. I find the car not going anywhere and then lurching forward when on hills. I've been driving a stick for 10 years and I really don't have a need for the hill assist.

No tint is killin me though. It's also the only thing I can afford until I'm done with school, lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the new ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts