Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I do not have a dart yet, but am definitely going to be purchasing one here in the coming weeks. I just need to select a trim (and maybe wait for an SRT4?:D)

But none the less I figured I would check in! I am an automotive detailer here in Utah, been doing so for about 4 years now. If anyone has any detailing questions feel free to ask, id be happy to help! I will also post info in the detailing and maintenance forum for everyone to read and learn about keeping their new car clean and new looking!

I look forward to being a part of this community, seems like a good group of people! :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for you open willingness to share your expertice. Keep us posted on your purchace.

·
Administrator
1,262 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NC! Not sure if they are doing the SRT version but hope they do. Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

·
Administrator
1,262 Posts
Well they did do a Neon but I've seen this go back and forth a couple of times. Last I heard the drive train would not support the hp so it would be a while if they did try to put an SRT version out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well they did do a Neon but I've seen this go back and forth a couple of times. Last I heard the drive train would not support the hp so it would be a while if they did try to put an SRT version out.
That is true, I forgot about the ol neon. I figured I'd wait to see if anything leaked before I made my purchase :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts