Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a new injen intake. On hard acceleration in 2nd and 3rd gear the pressure blows off reducing my acceleration. I'm hoping that the ECU just needs time to figure out the new air flow. Anyone have this issue before.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was told putting on a intake will make your turbo car slower cus its not getting cold air like your airbox and flow.. I was told Intake sytems like cai on turbo cars are all noise and no go.. I also heard a oiled covered filter like k&n pod filters can ruin sensors too

·
Registered
284 Posts
if im not mistaken the stock box was a semi sealed intake and the turbo recirculates boost back in front of the filter. when you put a CAI onto it the air dumps but is able to escape from the cai before it has time to be re used? have you looked at getting a tune? there is a guy on here selling his UNICHIP set up it is 100 times better then any crap tork can put out. also look into HPSI and ROADRACE they have tuner boxes for the 1.4 right now. and HPSI is putting out a full custom tune handheld soon.

do not be fooled by tork's BS handheld. if SYKEDECUTUNER.com tuners dumped him there is a reason. without data logging and real Tuner Support its just a can tune. anyone who claims to be a true tuner without data logging is bull.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts