177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
powdercoated rims white
carbon hood
plasti dippped trunk, mirrors, door handles, side skirts, front lip
rallye spoiler
calipers/bolts painted
SRT8 badge

still need to paint mufflers black or red.

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
Very nice!!! Bet you get a lot of compliments when your out and about. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wouldn't SRT-4 make more sense? It does look good though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why use badging that doesn't apply to the car? I'm not trying to sound negative... just don't see the point?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i use the badge because u cant just easly get the badge anywhere. and alot of people have no clue what an STR8 car is but they may know the meaning of the badge. its all about making it seem like ur speedy. when really, you have a weak a$$ 4C under the hood.

heck. i orderd a Lamborghini badge to go on my hood LMFAO(not lieing)

i just want to be as different as anyone else out there. and i know i already am. i have not seen a single dart look anything near as nice as mine on the streets. not to brag. its a real byute. going for the "all show no go" look.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I think I want to pull the cross grill out and replace it with something custom but I think I will go with the Maserati trident.:D No doubt you stand out with your ride!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
id like to pull out the crosshair aswell to paint it. but cant get it. theres soo many tension clips you cant hold them all down at once to pop it out. unless im doing something wrong.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lotts of people are loving this car in my area :) haha. no other dart lookin like this in my city. everyone is just stock.. lame..

just love going PSSHSHHHHH!!!!! with the CAI just as i pass them lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The SRT8 makes perfect sense with the 392.
Until you realize that the number following the SRT letters refers to the number of cylinders in your engine... Not trying to be negative. Just wondering.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Until you realize that the number following the SRT letters refers to the number of cylinders in your engine... Not trying to be negative. Just wondering.
I guess somebody didn't realize what I was sayin. I know what the number fallowing the SRT stands for.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What will yall say about my lambo badge on my hood? Lol if the srt is bugging u, the lambo badge will bug u bigg time

·
Registered
1 Posts
looks mean! im not a fan of white cars but i really like the color combos and makes it look sweet. where did you get the spoiler? where do you guys get your parts?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Looks good! where did you get the spoiler and what did it run? I blacked out my hood as well come by and check it out!
looks mean! im not a fan of white cars but i really like the color combos and makes it look sweet. where did you get the spoiler? where do you guys get your parts?
Thought I would jump in here.
The spoiler is on ebay for $108 painted. Just search 2013 Dart Spoiler. usually shown red but you can get it any color.

·
Registered
15 Posts
When I had a Honda Element I removed the Element badge and had one made that said "Mini Hummer", because that's what it looked like!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts