Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. Love the Black Darts. Is yours a Mopar edition? What kind of mods do you do for a show car?
Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. Love the Black Darts. Is yours a Mopar edition? What kind of mods do you do for a show car?
Enjoy the site.
Mine is actually Maximum Steel not black. But, the Mopar stripe still looks great on the dark greyish blue metallic IMO.

Front and rear Mopar spoilers, 18 X 8 Rage wheels, stripes, painted blue calipers with white MOPAR decals on them, rebadged with custom badges.
A lot of detailing, starting to work on engine bay stuff soon. Not an all out Show Car but, a DD I can take to shows once in a while.

welcome to the site.

i see you like the M13 style.
Yep, really would have liked to have a new M13.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Mine is actually Maximum Steel not black. But, the Mopar stripe still looks great on the dark greyish blue metallic IMO.

Front and rear Mopar spoilers, 18 X 8 Rage wheels, stripes, painted blue calipers with white MOPAR decals on them, rebadged with custom badges.
A lot of detailing, starting to work on engine bay stuff soon. Not an all out Show Car but, a DD I can take to shows once in a while.

Yep, really would have liked to have a new M13.
you know that if the 2.4 was ready before the M13 was released they would have been equipped with the 2.4 instead of the 1.4, but they pushed the 2.4 back soooo many times they had to use what was available. i just wish the M13 has something a little bigger in it. a fiat 2.0 or a 1.8 or a 1.75(giulietta). they would be highly sought after cars then,lol.

Oh, PS. i know you. i know what you did last forum,lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts