Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a pitch black 2.0 tiger shark slap stick dart. I love seeing other cars and there mods I am going to get 15% tint and switching over to 10k HIDs both head and fogs next week. Would be great to hear any ideas anyone has for me to get started with! look forward to posting more and pics of my progress. also just bought DodgeII rubber floors mats

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how do I get them to show?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2393ead46c&view=att&th=141e2e8164d7ca09&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9h1F8K1cI2nR9mSVaWDCnW&sadet=1382492927785&sads=mQYufejWLVn8INrhPhTz-YexL1M&sadssc=1 does this work?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome...good luck with your new ride.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. I have the SXT in Pitch Black, 2.0 Tigershark and 20% tint. Love it. Stll no luck on your pics. Keep trying and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does this attachment work?

·
Registered
768 Posts
When replying and adding a pic use the Go Advanced. This is the same window as the post new thread. Or if you are posting new thread same window. Select the Manage Attachments buttom below the text window then Browse Computor button and attach them that way. That is how I have been doing it.

Attachments

Reactions: HeartZ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hope this works guys! look at attachments

Attachments

Reactions: HeartZ

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yea you got it:D. Nice looking ride. I really like those floor mats you got. I might have to stop by the dealer on the way home and see if I can get some of those.

Do you know what the size of the pics are that you uploaded? You might still have something going on in your settings as they remain as thumbnail size when selected. But no big deal. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
think the picture was only 120mb or so ill have to enlarge them next time. I picked up the floor mats up off ebay for $60 I couldn't pass it up. plus I work in the restaurant business and I destroyed my other cloth mats in my other car with the grease so I figured I would get something that I could wash off easily.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks for the info. I think I will have to look into those.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
quick question about the forum how do you put a picture next to your name. also how do you put the signature on the bottom of each post describing what you have done to your dart

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
quick question about the forum how do you put a picture next to your name. also how do you put the signature on the bottom of each post describing what you have done to your dart
Looks like you figured it out!
yes thank you! what you think of my dart? still a lot I wanna do to it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts