Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I love my new 2013 Dart Limited, but am not fond of the standard rims; the chrome clashes with the black paint of the car. I'm thinking of getting these Maxxim rims: http://www.carid.com/maxxim-wheels/maze-black-red-467723.html

I'd appreciate input...any ideas on the quality of the rims, the company, price etc.? I definitely want to put black or slate rims on the car, don't want to spend a fortune, but don't want crappy or unsafe wheels. Thanks for any info you can share.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree the chrome rims stand out too much. I got the gun smoke colored rims. If you got the money go ahead and change them. I'm sure someone near you got the dart with hubcaps that would love to buy your chrome rims..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Plasti dip works great... I agree that the chrome does clash so I plasti dipped my rims and door handles... they do have flat black or different glossifiers... cost me prolly $30 to do all mine and works great even through this salty winter weve been havin in the midwest

·
Registered
768 Posts
Check out my factory 17s I did for $15 worth of Rustoleum professional semi-gloss black and I did my calipurs for $5 Rustoleum safety red purchased at home depot or lowe's. It may seem intimidating but its easy. You can do so much with a little time and care. Check out my Eibach wheel and calipurs post. Plasti-dip is a great product too. Check out plasti-dip on youtube.

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
Those are gonna look sweet. Which ones did you get? Black, black with machined surface? White?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Its all in the name. Original post was for Maxim wheels which are budget. You compared them to Focal which aren't. Both look good.

·
Registered
147 Posts
youll have to post pics when they get installed. They look good in the ad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts