Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Long story short, eccentric mom of 5 (3 girls, 2 boys from ages 22 - 3) with a passion for Mopar. We have owned various Dodge vehicles over the last 15 years. We only buy Chrysler products, Chevy's and Ford's can park in the gravel. Back in the 00's I used to own a forum. No, you can't go to the forums any more, I took the URL down a few years back. Although the forums/club lasted until 2009/2010, the friendships I made there will last a lifetime. I was also a member of other Forums and CANOE.

Current lineup consists of:
2013 Dodge Dart SXT - manual, California package with a nice pair of shoes
2008 Dodge Ram, 2500 Cummins Diesel Mega Cab - manual, lots-o-mods
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T - auto, Loaded but stock
1998 Plymouth Neon -coupe, manual, fresh engine build, not much stock in it
1998 Dodge Neon Highline -sedan, in process of engine build, nothing fancy though

Some of the oldies but goodies in the last decade or so were:
08 Dodge Durango SLT Hemi
05 Dodge SRT-4, staged, lots-o-mods (was beautiful really)
04 Dodge Ram Viper SRT-10, nothing stock about this bad boy. Was a beast.
03 Dodge Neon R/T, kitted with Chill Factory and lots-o-mods
03 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel, lots-o-mods
02 Dodge Dakota, nothing really stays stock that much.
00 Dodge Neon sedan
98 Dodge Neon sedan
95 Dodge Neon, sedan, a beater with a heater baby! Bought this beauty for $300 from some guy going back home over seas.
Did I tell you I have an addiction to Neons?

Oh and I bought a 99 Neon last year that the guy didn't know the engine was interferance, replaced timing belt/water pump and while it was down for repairs, put new struts, tires, tie rods, sway bar and control arms, etc on it. Then figured out he toasted his engine. LOL His loss my gain. I bought it for $200, got $1200 in parts and junked it for $75. I think I did alright.

So my love for Dodge is extensive.

Hope I can add value if not a good laugh.

Oh... I'm also a Hobbit junky.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the Z. You'll learn to love it here... lots of info that you didn't realize that you needed to know

Exco

1 - 6 of 6 Posts