Dodge Dart Forums banner

New to the Forum

6K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  whitedart13 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I am the proud In-College owner of a ever-so-nice 2013 Dodge Dart RALLYE 2.0L. Just thought I would say hi and ask if anyone has some Ideas for my car?

HiPwn

#2 ·
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Congrats on you new ride. There are lots of great ideas in the Z. Look around and bounce some of your ideas off us. Enjoy the site.

#9 ·
I'll be the honest Abe and tell you this was a dealership package, so I have no clue about the spoilers origins. I personally fell in love with this one over the 1.4T Bleach White one because, well, it has character :D.

#10 ·
That's definitely an interesting color choice, I approve! hehe

Welcome to the site! The, usual, first steps in doing things to the car is to upgrade the intake and exhaust... after that it is totally up to budget constrictions. Sky's the limits though!!

#11 ·
Do you like the silver wheels? Painted or plasti dipped wheels look pretty sweet and black wheels might look good with what you have. Tint is always a good option too.

#13 ·
It definitely has it's own kind of charm haha. I have to clean off the goop from the crap red bead of plastic the dealer had on the wheels. May plastidip after that. Also, Have a friend at the tint shop in town so thats a possibility. I love the sound of the stock Flowmaster's so I dont want to mess with that. CAI may be a possibility. When do I get my turbo? :confused: haha

#14 ·
Hi I'm a proud new owner of a 2013 dart limited 1.4L turbo so far I love it. I found this forum looking for information and other discussions related to my dart any ideas and problems that have been verified would be great to know so that I don't get surprised

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.