Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everybody, my name is Adrian. I live in Denver, CO. I just got my dodge dart yesterday. Its is a sxt turbo 1.4L. This is my first mopar, and also my first forum.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ from FL, Adrian!
Glad to have you with us, thanks for joining!
Grats on your new riiiide!

·
Registered
28 Posts
WELCOME to the FORUM!!!

Details ---- we want details on that new ride.

Forums are a great way to learn about your vehicle -- and what's going on with it -- and what others know about them ---- and just to hang out and communicate with cool people.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the new ride.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the big welcome guys. I am very sorry on the late response on details it is the tungsten gray color still untinted sadly, 8.4 unconnect, sliver wheels nothing fancy.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Good start, lots you can do. The Tungsten is deffinently a cool color.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your new ride.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Good Luck with your Darts. I got my Dart SE in February 2013. I had a 1973 Dart which was a neat car back then. I bought this Dart for the nostalgia plus even though it looks nothing like the old Dart, it had great reviews. I have had many problems some little things that are annoying like; the rear door speaker vibrating and the loud blower motor that needed to be replaced after the dealer looked at it three times. Then there is the coolant consumption, to the tune of having to add up to a half gallon of coolant per week, that the dealer insists that no one has but them, and its not their responsibility to top off the fluids in my car, but would love to do a consumption study if I bring it in every time the reservoir is low. The dealer finally admitted that they didn't know how to repair the vehicle and contacted a factory rep and discovered several service bulletins are out on this problem. The Dart is a nice car, I really like this car, its just too bad that the design and engineering is so inferior to the competition. Chrysler would be well served if they would train their service techs better to be able to diagnose problems in first year vehicles, instead of telling new owners that "We don't know, we haven't seen too many of these vehicles its really not a Chrysler product, its made by Fiat with Alfa Romeo DNA and its assembled in Canada".

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the Z .... I also have the Tungsten Metallic it is one sweet color... hope you like it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts