Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
newbie to forum, owner of 2013 dodge dart 1.4l turbo. has 3 inch injen exhaust, forge blow off plate, injen black intercooler piping, pasti dipped rims, 5 percent tinted windows.and last injen cai. looking to upgrade more, figured i should join forum to hopefully find out about new release products, help with finding them, and also give advice on some how-to's. am a toyota technician ( yes i work for toyota and drive a dart) but hey a jobs a job. anyways nice to meet everyone, hope i give some help out there.

·
Administrator
1,262 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NC! Be sure to post up some pics of that ride! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You should definitely post up some pics. There is no shame in working for one place and driving a rival's vehicle, LoL got to drive what you think looks/feels that best for you!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for finally joining us. We could always use knowledgeable feedback from experienced modders like yourself. Also looking forward to some pics. Enjoy the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts