Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all the Dart lovers out there , We have had our Dart since May. We have always owned chevys and we looked but to me it seems that every model looks the same, and we wanted something a little different. Then we were out doing some shopping and out of the blue I pulled into the Dodge dealership. I originally stopped to check out a Challenger , since that was my dream to one day get one. Well I had my wife with me and she saw the Darts and it was all over. We looked at a all black, blacked out limited and my wife thought it looked mean. and as we were walking in to seal the deal ... There it was... a Rallye Red with blacked out grille Rallye model with grey 18 wheels. Well I must say it is different and we get all kinds of looks and compliments. And like the commercials say it is fun to drive. P.S. I did get my Challenger this past month so I am on that forum as well. And it is also Redline Red, so the garage is filled with red Dodges! I will throw up a few pics soon!
glad to be here!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. I stuck on the Pitck Black SXT. Pain in the A to keep it clean but lovin it. Glad you joined.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts