Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys and Gals,
My names Tyler and I'm a new owner of a 2014 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye edition. I am happy and excited that I'm a new owner and even more excited I joined this forum:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congratulations. 1.4L turbo and manual transmission? :) Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations. 1.4L turbo and manual transmission? :) Welcome to the Forum
Thanks, and a 184-HP 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir II Four-Cylinder Engine. Its an automatic. Is there any performance mods I can do since its an automatic?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Congrats on your new ride. You probably won't find much for the trans. Most of the performance stuff is for the 1.4turbo engine but there is still stuff you can do to improve performance like exhaust, CAI, or looks like wheels or springs. What are you looking to do?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I have the Rallye edition and the stock exhaust sounds pretty nice already. Not sure if I would upgrade that anytime soon. I like the sound of the blow off valve and was wondering if the engine would of allow this. The car has an E-shift so I can manually shift the car when I want. Maybe also an Intake just to give it that racecar sound.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The only aftermarket part I could find for the 2.4L was on modernperformance. It was the Injen CAI. There is a forum member currently in the process of designing a set of Headers for the 2.4 though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the intake allows the engine to get more air. The headers would allow the air inside of the engine to move better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts