Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got my dart a week ago a aero with the 1.4 turbo!! I love it, only question is will putting on an intake, exaust , and intercooler pipes void my warranty?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Congrats on the new ride. Thanks for joining the ForumZ.

Can't help you on your warranty question. Enjoy the site.

·
Administrator
1,261 Posts
Welcome to the Z from over in Raleigh! Aftermarket parts cannot void your warranty unless they cause a problem and then the dealer has to prove the part caused it. Here is some info if you care to research.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!

I used to live in NC ---- in Winston-Salem and then in Welcome ---- yep, Welcome to Welcome.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well showboy I live in winston, local people would be nice to meet.
I miss living there. I lived out near the Country Club ---- and then in the YMCA Condos downtown ---- but it got too cold ---- so I moved to Florida ---- and now I go back and forth between my house in Florida and the one in Arkansas. W-S is a beautiful town.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum brad. I myself lived at Camp Lejune during Corp days. You should be alright with warranty. Just make sure your installs are solid so as not to damage your car.

·
Registered
284 Posts
you guys near any of the tracks either fayetteville or rockingham? if so we should get a track date set up for soem time in the summer for the NC, VA members?

·
Registered
284 Posts
how long we have till it closes for the season? i have a buddy with a jetta that bought it the same day i got my dart.

·
Registered
284 Posts
oh, BTW welcome to the site, im also crazy. i can see you new guy, im looking right at you. im not crazy your crazy. o_O

·
Registered
768 Posts
We're all crazy!! You have to be in this crazy world we all live on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ha ha sorry its my first new car so I didnt know, but now I do!!!! Hey yall are right about crazy though, we all are at least a little lol.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your new ride.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts