Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my story. Owned a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder until someone decided to run a light and ended up causing a head on collision. Luckily, my daughter was not inured too much, just some bruises and scrapes. I came out a lot worse, 1 fractured vertebrae, 2 compressed vertebrae, huge burn on my arm from the airbag, and my foot was in a splint for 3 weeks for severe bruising.

After receiving the settlement check for the totaled Eclipse, I got a cheap car to last until I get the injury settlement. Wound up buying a used 2003 Taurus only to find out the A/C does not work (was told it just needed coolant, which I was almost sure was a lie), the fuel pump starts to randomly cut out after driving more than 15 minutes, and the radiator had a small leak that caused the car to over heat which in turned cracked a head gasket. It still gets me to work (just barely).

Still waiting on the injury settlement, spending the time researching a new car. Narrowed down to a Charger (took that off the list when I saw gas prices go above $4 per gallon), Dart, and Optima. Out of the two remaining vehicles the Dart seems to be the most reliable after lurking on forums over the past few months. Now I just need my settlement to end so I can go get one!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to the Forumzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!

And Congrats on your Dart !!!

Don't be a stranger and Chat a lot.... The more we all talk the more we learn...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've been through a lot, hopefully it'll all settle down soon. Yes yes get Z dart!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts