Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going guys?
Just been lurking around the forumz for a bit. Looking at picking up a new dart in the spring. Have our eyes set of a White Rallye. But the engine choices are playing with me.

Deciding between engine choices:
Are you 1.4L turbo guys regretting not buying the 2.4L? Is the 2.4 really worth that extra coin?

Own a 2011 Ram and been part of that forum since day one, so looking forward to sharing some info and seeing what you guys got.

Thanks
Justin

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. I have the 2Liter Auto. I don't think the 2.4 was more than a rumor when I bought my Dart. The 1.4 was more than I wanted to spend. I love my SXT. Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We love out 2.4. The biggest complaint about the 1.4 is the DDCT transmission. The 2.4 with the 6 speed auto drives great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses guys!

Heading to the dealership on friday to check out a 2014 Rallye White with the 2.4L
Only white one I can find around this area

I kind of want her to match my truck, yeah I'm one of those.

·
Registered
768 Posts
It won't have as much ground clearence:D.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It won't have as much ground clearence:D.
lol as long as it clears the hump to fit in the garage I'm good.

There is a lot of helpful things on this site, the wife/gf was surprised when she saw a "dart" forum. She thought it was a joke at first but once I showed her what guys & girls are doing.
Shes up for it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
your wife lets you have a GF? or your GF lets you have a wife?

welcome to the forum. hope you enjoy it.

i love my GT. i have since 38miles and im now over the 7K mark with no problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts