Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys first ill start by saying hello because im new! i just bought a 2013 rallye turbo 6 spd. manual. Occasionally it will not want to start on the first turn of the key, no warning lights and it doesn't do it all the time, actually the majority of the time it just starts no problem.
For example:
today i filled up the gas and turned the key to start it, the clutch pushed in of course, and it just sat there and tried starting but didn't. took the key out released the clutch. started the process all over again and this time it fired right up. i called the dealer and they said they haven't herd anything like that.
to me it seems like a lack of fuel or it's flooded. the internet (including this forum) have yet to yield any answers. does anyone have any good idea?
I've currently got 1,200 miles. i use premium shell fuel. I say that because the
dealer asked if i was using the recommended 91 octane. I actually use the 93 that's all i can find.

thanks for any help guys!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sounds to me like an ignition switch or electrical issue because when it is dead you get no lwarning lights or anything. Then it works just great. Something isn't "connecting" the times it is dead. Just a guess here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts