Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have oil coming out of my forge blow off plate. Does anyone know why?

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is a Forge blow off plate: http://www.modernperformance.com/product/forge_blow_off_plate_14turbo_fiatdodge/Dodge_Dart_14_Turbo

Basically it makes the turbo sound more pronounced, kind of like a blow off valve without the cash and difficulty of the install.

Zidle: I'm not 100% on this... but you may have a bad seal/gasket in your turbo. That's about the only way that I can think of for oil to be coming from that area... The only oil that is around that is the oil that comes in via the feed line for cooling your turbo and going back to the block through the return line.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thats because they are ussually smaller engines pushed to the limits of efficiecy in our fuel economy world. Then everyone wants to make them go faster. Or just go ppshhh ppshhh every time they shift.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thats because they are ussually smaller engines pushed to the limits of efficiecy in our fuel economy world. Then everyone wants to make them go faster. Or just go ppshhh ppshhh every time they shift.
i want to like this post, but i lack that function here,lol.

has the OP searched for damaged gaskets?

·
Registered
193 Posts
hilarious :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.