Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
wish I had opted for push button start, not sure if it's an option on the limited or not...remote start is nice tho.

·
Registered
314 Posts
wish I had opted for push button start, not sure if it's an option on the limited or not...remote start is nice tho.
It is, I think it's called the "technology package" or something like that.

The 8.4N would've been nice, but the only option I wish I had was the damn led racetrack tailights...of course silly me didn't know it was an "option". Oh well, I'll get the part once I can scrape together $400!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love everything on my Limited, I have all the options. Got lucky when they found one here locally fully loaded. I do love the sunroof and the push button start. I feel very spoiled in this car!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I love everything on my Limited, I have all the options. Got lucky when they found one here locally fully loaded. I do love the sunroof and the push button start. I feel very spoiled in this car!
Every option except for the 1.4l turbo...:D It's a $1300 option...

·
Registered
193 Posts
plus I don't think the turbo can be had with the auto tranny yet.

·
Registered
314 Posts
plus I don't think the turbo can be had with the auto tranny yet.
For sure it can, I have the 1.4l turbo with the DDCT auto tranny.

·
Registered
193 Posts
For sure it can, I have the 1.4l turbo with the DDCT auto tranny.
when we were looking they had no limiteds with that combination here in TX. And the waiting time was almost 2 months.
Initially the 1.4 was only available with the 6 speed.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
I def wish I got the Rallye with the sunroof...but $2000 for a sunroof and nav is a bit nuts...

·
Registered
314 Posts
I def wish I got the Rallye with the sunroof...but $2000 for a sunroof and nav is a bit nuts...
I test drove one with a sunroof, and couldn't really tell because the sunroof was behind my head! I said, OK, don't need that! Can't really enjoy it...

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
I test drove one with a sunroof, and couldn't really tell because the sunroof was behind my head! I said, OK, don't need that! Can't really enjoy it...
Really? Hahaha awesome that makes me feel alot better actually. Appreciate that bro. The one with sunroof was on display in our mall so they wouldn't bring it out unless I was buying [email protected]$$holes.......

·
Registered
314 Posts
LOL, yeah man it was bad, the cabin of the Dart is just too small to enjoy a sunroof IMO...hardtop all the way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Details, Details....

When I bought this car. I was trading in my 2006 Charger Daytona which was loaded, I wanted to buy a new loaded Charger, but right now couldn't really afford the $37K price tag, so I opted for the Dart Limited with, what I thought, was every available option. I went to the dealership with my list and they found me the perfect car. When you go to buy a car, you're usually so excited that you forget some of the details as I did. They had to get the car from another dealership and I said ok. It arrived and I was very impressed and pleased with how it looked. I got the black interior with the light frost leather seats. When I first saw that on the sticker before delivery, I was imagining black carpeting with white seats and was a little wary, but when I saw it, it wasn't white but more saddle, and it was beautiful. Long story short, the detail that I forgot about was the racetrack lighting, It was on my original list, but it didn't come with the car that was delivered and I missed it. Now I'm freaking obsessed about it. Since the deal was done a week ago, I was thinking maybe the financing hasn't gone through yet.........

·
Registered
314 Posts
Now I'm freaking obsessed about it.
Welcome to the club my friend...:mad:

I'm still trying to scrape together the $260 or whatever it is to get mine on...xmas made that a little tough.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts