Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this modification thing for the dodge dart, however I had a very modified Chrysler pt cruiser back in 2003, but one of the few things I never changed on that car was my wheels. I've been searching around and am really confused as to what fits and what doesn't and why certain wheels don't fit. I have a 2013 dart sxt with 17 inch wheels on it now with tires reading the numbers 225/45/17. Now, I have no idea what any of that means but my dealer told me I have low profile tires. The color of my car is header orange and everything is stock at the moment. I really was interested in any of these color combinations for new wheels-
Black/orange
Grey/orange
Matte black/orange
I looked at some wheels like the kronig 17 inch wheel that is matte black and orange, but it apparently doesn't fit my dart according to the websites I looked at. So if someone could help me out with attempting to find wheels that would fit that would be great, or at least pointing me in the right direction (why don't those kronig wheels fit since they are 17 inch wheels and I have the stock 17 inch wheels on my car?) thanks!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Its the lug pattern or spacing. The Dart has a 5x110. Not sure how many other cars use this pattern. I wanted to use some cool wheels I had on my old neon but couldn't because of this. Might be because of the Fiat/Alpha Romeo platform that the Dart is built off of.
Not sure how much orange you are looking for but you might have to find a wheel you like and have it custom painted or get the Black with Red stripe and paint the stripe orange.
Good luck my friend, lookin for wheels is tuff. So many choices.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts