Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the dealer pricing is now available. I placed my order about an hour ago for a Limited.

This is from the website but the actual options pricing I got from the dealer looks to be about $40 - $120 cheaper per option than is shown here. The 1.4T came in at $1183 for example.
Chrysler affiliate preferred (coded FFP on the sheet) pricing went into effect as of 6/5 too btw, so if you've purchased another mopar recently you may qualify for that so make sure and ask about it. (I qualified with my 2010 Avenger)

Looking at late July early August delivery! :)

Colors $0
Black Interior
Maximum Steel Metallic Clear Coat Exterior

Options $4,180
Premium Cloth Seats $0
17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Aluminum Wheels $0
225/45R17 All Season Tires $0
6-Speed Manual Transmission $0
Monotone Paint $0
1.4-Liter I4 Intercooled Turbo w/ MultiAir(R) Eng $1,300
Uconnect Touch™ 8.4N CD/MP3/NAV $495
Technology Group $995
Power Express Open / Close Sunroof $895
9 Alpine® Speakers with Subwoofer $495

Destination Charge $795
MSRP as Built + Destination $24,970
Net Price $24,970

·
Registered
68 Posts
I hope to see plenty of pictures. LOL

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice!!

good options. did you pay that $999 for the taillights too?
The "race track" taillights are standard on Limited / RT, possibly Rallye too but I'm not sure on that trim.

BTW, my guy pinged me today and said my order went into a "C" status which I believe is chryslereez for it's in queue for the build! :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did your dealer give you any idea of how long it would be before you get the order tracking emails?
He said that I would receive one once the build was complete and it goes to QA. After that about 2 weeks before it heads to the dealership. The way he made it sound was that most of the updates go to the dealer which he promised to forward on to me as he gets them but I have no idea of the cadence.

·
Registered
53 Posts
to me, 2 weeks from Belvidere IL to MN is a bit long. last year I ordered a FIAT 500 on June 16th. it was built on July 4th and on July 20th it was rolling off the transport at the dealership.....and it was built in Toluca Mexico (old PT Cruiser and current Dodge Journey plant) so it had to pass through customs, ship by rail to St Louis and then by car hauler to Indy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to me, 2 weeks from Belvidere IL to MN is a bit long. last year I ordered a FIAT 500 on June 16th. it was built on July 4th and on July 20th it was rolling off the transport at the dealership.....and it was built in Toluca Mexico (old PT Cruiser and current Dodge Journey plant) so it had to pass through customs, ship by rail to St Louis and then by car hauler to Indy.
I hope it's that quick! We'll see, this is the first time I've gone through this process with Dodge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts