Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go with the 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye Edition 1.4L Turbo 6 speed manual pitch black with black interior (and red accents) hyper black wheels. Loaded her up with premium audio, alpine speakers and sub, 8.4" UConnect Navi, LED "RaceTrack" Taillights....

I am pretty excited, this is my first new car I have ever purchased. I should have a VON number in a few days to monitor progress on the build and it should be ready in about 30-60 days.

Can't Wait!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
price/add ons

I also ordered SIRIUS and added the "Popular Equipment Group", I opted not to add the "Technology Package"...

Price as built with destination $24,080, I will get it slightly cheaper with Friends/Family Discount so total price with discount and doc/taxes added...prior to plates/etc....$24,509.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I decided to go with the 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye Edition 1.4L Turbo 6 speed manual pitch black with black interior (and red accents) hyper black wheels. Loaded her up with premium audio, alpine speakers and sub, 8.4" UConnect Navi, LED "RaceTrack" Taillights....

I am pretty excited, this is my first new car I have ever purchased. I should have a VON number in a few days to monitor progress on the build and it should be ready in about 30-60 days.

Can't Wait!
Congrats! Waiting on mine too, maximum steel limited with black interior, similar specs to yours.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats guys! Waitings the hardest part. We expect lots and lots of picts immediately upon arrival! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics

Congrats guys! Waitings the hardest part. We expect lots and lots of picts immediately upon arrival! :)

you bet! i will post pics asap, but likely at least a month away. :mad:

gives me more time to save up some $$ for a down payment (I am a poor college student)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The wait is always hard. My wait should be a week to two weeks thankfully. Just waiting for the dealer to get another dart on the lot that they can show customers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I put my order in last week as well. I went for the Limited. So stoked...

If you load up your Rallye for 700 more (upgrading to LTD) you get leather seats, tft cluster display, heated seats, heated wheel, power seats, and a couple other perks. It seemed like the best bang for your buck. You only really give up the look, which wasn't really a big selling point for me between trims.

Color: Redline
Interior: Black Leather
Options:
Premium Group
6 Spd Manual w/ 1.4L Turbo
Uconnect Touch 8.4" w/ Sirius
Aluminum Polished Wheels
Sunroof

MSRP: 24,965
My price: 23,965 OTD (price includes tax title & processing)

They told me 1 to 3 months ._. Cannot wait!

·
Administrator
1,262 Posts
I put my order in last week as well. I went for the Limited. So stoked...

If you load up your Rallye for 700 more (upgrading to LTD) you get leather seats, tft cluster display, heated seats, heated wheel, power seats, and a couple other perks. It seemed like the best bang for your buck. You only really give up the look, which wasn't really a big selling point for me between trims.

Color: Redline
Interior: Black Leather
Options:
Premium Group
6 Spd Manual w/ 1.4L Turbo
Uconnect Touch 8.4" w/ Sirius
Aluminum Polished Wheels
Sunroof

MSRP: 24,965
My price: 23,965 OTD (price includes tax title & processing)

They told me 1 to 3 months ._. Cannot wait!
Congrats! Please introduce yourself in our newbie section.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats guys. Did you both receive discounts through family and friends? Ive been having alot of trouble have anyone budge from anything close to sticker price.

Waiting is the hardest part!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Dan, I went into the dealership knowing the options I wanted, I test drove it, and just threw an 'out the door' number at the salesman. He took it to their manager and he bit. I had no special discounts.

Try to find a high volume dealership and go in and waste as much of their time as possible before negotiation. I was the first to factory order from the dealership (surprisingly), but it paid off. I went in on the first so I don't think it had anything to do with quotas, lol. I also haggled with a number of dealers through email, though it is more difficult, but I had one guy down to 23,495 (-1500) but that was prior to tax/tag/title. Most dealerships will bounce you between a bunch of different people electronically. I made it pretty clear to a number of them that I wasn't doing business i they kept doing it. I'd suggest testing your local dealers over email with an out the door number and then use the best number you get as a fall back if you want to visit some of them in person.

Its all about convincing them that you're doing them a favor by guaranteeing a sale, that will make profit, that doesn't take up lot space or use human resources.

Yea I wasn't able to order everything I wanted. I was not able to get the frost leather seats so I went with the black. It was my second choice. That's all I ran into. As of right now mine is schedule for production, and I have a VIN number to track the sticker. **And now that I think about it I had one guy tell me that you had to have polished aluminum wheels as well. I ordered them with mine. I never tried without a sunroof.

I found a fun little tool searching around that lets you find the sticker by VIN#... just plug yours into the URL... when they're actually building it I assume you'll be able to see the specs.

Plug your VIN into the url here: http://www.dodge.com/hostc/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks again for the info man.

Just spoke to another dealer and the 2.0/manual configuration is unavailable to them as well.

I just opened a claim with dodge customer service and there looking into a potential software glitch. If not then she said they may not be accepting 100% customized orders yet :confused:

will post any updates

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats guys. Did you both receive discounts through family and friends? Ive been having alot of trouble have anyone budge from anything close to sticker price.

Waiting is the hardest part!
yea, my girlfriend's dad works as an engineer for chrysler in detroit...so he gave me a friends and family number...saved me $1000...not bad i guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts