1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
You willing to sell the stencil?? I'd love to throw that on my car

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great job, came out GREAT! Reps for DIY!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Right on just let me know

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice job. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would also be interested in this stencil. It looks very nice.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thats a nice accent. Brings the front of the car alive. Almost sinister looking. I like it. Nice job.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That looks awesome, how did you keep your lettering so clean? I've tried doing this with PD before using cardboard and tried with real heavy duty board paper and never could get it to look clean

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I actually had that same problem, tried using thick paper and tapeing it on but never could get clean lines.
So the trick to what I did actually is I printed it out onto ADHESIVE paper cut out the lettering and then peeled the paper apart and stuck it onto my car so the paper acted like a sticker and was flush aganist the paint (The paper needs to be flush on the paint or else you will have overspary and uneven lines everywhere). Sprayed it and pealed the paper off and came out great. Hope this helps. Any questions let me know

·
Registered
8 Posts
I never thought to try something like that. Very nice! Now just need to go find some of that paper. Thanks a lot!

edit: Did you have any issues with the adhesive paper peeling off? leave any residue?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nope not at all its made to peel right off its not very sticky comes off really easy. Ill take a picture of the paper I use and post it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts