Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking real hard at a new Dart GT . Trying to find pros and cons to buying a GT or waiting for possible SRT someday. But anyway, from MN and looking forward to participating in mopar related stuff that may be around southern MN next year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, So, I just finished the deal, I purchased a Pitch Black GT with everything except HID headlights. Now to spend some time in the drivers seat "making it mine" by tweaking all the electronic goodies.
Only thing i wish was that the rims were either grey, chrome, or black. The GT rims leave alot to be desired(IMO). The design is nice, the argent color(with chrome center cap) looks cheap to me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks great...wish they had one at the dealership when I bought mine

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got lucky, I was looking at an orange Dart Rallye, and a semi pulled up, took it for a ride the next day after work, liked it, and it was sold..... But there was one more, not prepped yet, optioned out even more . I said, "this one is mine". The rest is history. Just ordered a K & N drop in this morning from a local shop. It will be my first "mod", so to speak. Just the beginning of many, i expect.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Another victim of Dartmoditice:eek:. Bring on the mods.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts